Yavapai Library Network Libraries Resume Regular Due Dates for New Check-Outs
Extended Due Dates Still Apply to Items Checked Out Before May 19th
As businesses and services in Yavapai County take careful steps to resume near-normal activities, access to materials at libraries county-wide increases, too. With most public libraries offering curbside pickup, physical books and videos are flowing again and due dates are returning to normal.
- Materials checked out from public libraries on May 19th or later, will be due in the usual 3 weeks [1 or 2 weeks for some items/libraries].
- Any items checked out from public libraries on or before May 18th, have the extended 8-week checkout.
- K-12 students should follow the return instructions given by the school or drop off at the nearest public library or library book drop.
Three ways to check your due dates:
- Log in to your library account by selecting your branch library on the left and going to the catalog,
- Call your library
- Download the YLN Catalog app for apple or Android. It's a snap to renew and keep up with your items.
Libraries are following safety procedures like quarantining books for 3 days before handling them and passing them on to the next patron and we still have a vast digital library and learning databases to meet your reading, listening, and online learning needs. Click here to check the status of your library’s hours and services.