ALL YCFLD Branches are Open - No Appointment Necessary:
All fifteen District Libraries are now open their regular hours again.
To maximize safety, we recommend all patrons follow CDC guidelines while in the library.
- ***Please do not come to the library if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.***
- wearing a mask over nose and mouth is required in the library
- sanitize hands
- keep a physical distance of 6 feet from other people
- the number of people in the building at one time and some services will still be limited
- restrooms will remain closed for now
- computer stations and times will be limited
- meeting rooms will be open with limited availability
- leave items at a re-shelving station to be cleaned before being returned to the shelf
- we are not accepting donations of physical materials [books, DVDs, etc.] at this time
Curbside pickup service is still available at all District branches for patrons who prefer not to come in to the library or wear a mask.
If you don't have a library card, you can apply for yours HERE to access all our digital materials.